Curated by Macu Moran for the Big Screen Plaza, NY and the Apolonia Window, Soria, Spain
Plastic fluid is a selection of video in its most plastic state: drawing, painting, photography and sculpture expanded in time and movement. Imagery short in words but armed with content able will expand the limits of our visual functionality.
We will sail through the city, like any other day, noticing that there is a window to another dimension, feeling the need to throw the anchor, pushed to slow down and begin to contemplate, enraptured by the need to catch those entangled messages so subtly codified.
Successions of particularly constructed images, carefully patched in a way that hide a message for us. Flows of consciousness, perhaps interior monologues of oscillating thoughts or ethereal visualizations of private emotions, reflections, unapproachable curiosities, desires or enigmatic sensations allied with time and silence.
We will filter the capture and return home with the basket full of provisions and spare parts to continue conquering new recondite horizons every day after.
- Beyond Us / Ana de Alvear / 42'00 "/ 2010
- Exercises of Memory II / Tamara Arroyo / 50 '' / 2010
- Family posing in 1971 / Fernando Baena / 2'58 '' / 2005
- The garden of good willing / Santiago Morilla / 2'00 '' / 2010
- Watering / Juan Zamora / 2'00 '' / 2006
- The four-eyed clover / Javier Cruz / 1'28 '' / 2007
- Vanitas / Evaristo Benítez / 3'57 '' / 2009
- Octopussy / Miquel Arnal / 6'00 '' / 2007
- The Welcome / Jose Luis Serzo / 3'48 '' / 2006